Personal Blog. Books. Writing. Depression. Polyamory. Queer Ladies. And a lot of my own whining. I'm 100% willing to talk to anyone about anything. Just pop in my Ask box. Know that I'll probably respond privately.
| About Me | Ask |
Polyamory | Goals | Books | Aesop Fucking Fables |
| J Writes 2013 | J Reads 2013 | Adventures with Chris and Jesse |
- Chris: I LOVE YOU
- Me: I love YOU! *hugs him, flies in for kiss*
- Chris: *BELCHES IN MY FACE*
- Me: ....
- Chris: um. um. ahem. I LOVE YOU.
HAHAHAHAHA SO MEGAN, CHRIS’ LADY, doesn’t really want to be super friends with me. she feels like she HAS TO and she’s like “it’s emotionally draining trying to find something to say to her” and like WOMAN LET’S JUST BREAK UP PEACEABLY OK NEITHER OF US WANT TO TALK TO EACH OTHER LET’S JUST NOT TALK
- Chris: *by the back door* JESSE COME HERE
- me: I DON'T WANNAAAAA
- Chris: but bubbles is pooing!
- me: I don't want to see bubbles pooing o____O;;;
- Chris: but it's so cold outside her poop steams!!!
- me: THAT'S DISGUSTING
jtoday asked: Once you get this message you must give five random facts about yourself and then pass it onto your 10 favorite followers :D
1. I’m a dual citizen because I was born in Canada but my parents were American.
2. I reblog a lot of bunnies but in close proximity they freak me out because in the first grade someone brought a bunny to class for pet day and it bit one of my classmates and he bled a lot.
3. I decided to become a photography major my senior year of high school because I didn’t know what else to do and I liked my teacher so I wanted her to have that story of someone choosing their path in life because of her class.
4. That’s probably why I failed out of the photography program and am now studying metals and jewelry making. I do love photography but I think in the end I lack the conviction.
5. I’ll answer almost any direct question honestly but the information I give depends on how the question is phrased. I side-step round about questions tho because I think it’s fun.
1. duuuuude canadians are great :D
2. BUNNIES SCARED ME TOO BECAUSE ONE LIKE… BOXED ME. but recent experience has taught me that some bunnies are, well, they’re still assholes hahaha but they can be calm and literally just sit there even if you’re about to fall on top of them like wow and they are SO SOFT and fun to pet yes at least the one I was petting was
3. awwwwwwwww :D :D :D :D
4. HAHAHAHAHA AWWWW. XD
5. you’re one of THOSE PEOPLE hissss.