Here is a nice little introduction to this blog if you are in need of that: WELCOME!
I have a tag for things that I feel are essential to my essence - core of me.
Name: Jesse (I’m a girl)
Birthday: May 10th, 1989 (I’m 23)
General labels: Writer - Bisexual - Polyamorous - Ravenclaw - Dysthymia (depression)
Relationship(s): Married to my life partner, Chris, who I’ve been with since we were 16. Open to/trying dating others but haven’t had much success. u_u
My babies: Two lady teacup pomeranians named Bubbles and Taffy. <3 [we don’t always get along]
Skype: Candystar628 (talk to meeeee)
Kik: Sugarhihihello (TALK TO MEEEEE haha)
Pictures of me: Mah Face
Ten Random Facts:
1. I collect ceramic piggy banks, books, hello kitty everything, cupcake anything, awesome slippers, awesome hats, foreign currency, stamps, and stationery.
2. The fastest I’ve ever typed is 180 wpm but I generally average 95-140 wpm. It’s my one marketable skill.
3. When I was little, I wanted to be (in this order) an astronaut, the person who invents the cure for cancer, a teacher, run a foster home, a counselor for teenagers, and ALWAYS a writer.
4. When Chris and I had been dating a few weeks and he was trying to coax our first kiss out of me (first for both of us) he tried to use the line “Your lips look inviting” and actually thought it would work. [Spoiler: it didn’t]
5. The first time Chris told me he loved me, he sort of whisper-mumbled it as we sat on the docks in a park. I didn’t quite hear him and didn’t want to assume, so I said “What did you say?” He didn’t hear me ask, and instead responded “HEY LOOK! DUCKS!”
6. My first job was in a chocolate store. Because I’m awesome.
7. My parents planned on naming me Gavin if I were a boy.
8. My parents planned on naming me Kelsey if I were a girl.
9. When I was born, they handed me to my mother and she said “Jessica! Her name is Jessica!”
10. As I grew up, I decided my name was Jesse, and it has forever become a battle of wills between my mother and I. She refuses to acknowledge my name is Jesse, and I refuse to acknowledge she named me Jessica. When I got married, in fact, I had the change to LEGALLY change my name to Jesse, and almost did. But that just seemed like cheating.