And my thoughts on fucking waiting for next week’s episode: IS THIS HOW TIME MOVES FOR EVERYBODY ELSE? SO SLOWLY? AND IN THE RIGHT ORDER!?!?
- The Doctor looked SWOONEY when Rory kissed him. Like. That’s the only word I have for it. Oh wait. Giddy. Lightheaded. Giggling like a schoolgirl. (((disclaimer: my headcanon is that eleven/amy/rory are a poly triad, and that the doctor and River have an open relationship since they clearly have sex with errrrrybody)))
- AMY’S FACE when the doctor said he missed her. THE CUTEST THING.
- I SAW THE PHONE CHARGER UNDER HENRY VIII’S BED.
- It is definitely getting darker. I’m gonna cry so hard next week.
- I miss River so much. :/
- FINALLY another episode that is doctor who-esque and isn’t all slow and boring and bleh. Hopefully the next episode will be just as good. :D
(none of these are super original thoughts but I needed to babble)
also I’ve said this again but ugh
1. Quit whining for people to send you fucking download links. Get your own damn download links. It’s called fucking GOOGLE. Don’t flood the doctor who tag with nine thousand “can someone send me a download link plzzzz” because if you KEEP SCROLLING THROUGH THE TAG you’ll find a post with a download link. The world doesn’t need your crap. Stawp it.
2. Quit whining about people not tagging their spoilers. People are always going to forget. There will always be a handful of people who don’t. Just stay off tumblr until you’ve seen the episode. Or tumblr saviour those specific users. Insisting that other people change their habits to suit your convenience is obnoxious, and freaking out about it every damn week like you’re the first person to ever see a spoiler on tumblr is even more obnoxious. And you will never succeed in convincing every person to tag their spoilers. It is a futile effort. Just. Stop.
But alas nobody will ever stop doing these things ever. Sigh.